About the course
It's easy to pick up your phone and take a snap, however, what we will teach you in this 2 day digital photography course is to look beyond the picture, start thinking about framing, composition, lighting and background.
We will help improve your digital photography skills, give you loads of helpful photography tips and educate you in the use of your DSLR camera.
We will touch on digital photo post production and how to make your great shot magnificent!
Spend time with fellow photographers and visit some magnificent photographic Canberra locations.
Get advice about shopping smart and getting the best value for your dollar. You don’t need to spend a fortune to get professional quality photographs!
When and how much
This photography course is held over the weekend, starting on Saturday morning and finishing on the Sunday evening.
Contact us and we can arrange a date for a group, or, we will nominate a date that suits once we have enough numbers.
If you want some training now I would be more than happy for some one on one personal lessons.
Day 1 - theory & technical
Day 2 - practical
You can attend only one day if prefer.
Bring your friends and you receive a discount.
1 Friend = 10%, 2 Friends = 15%, 3 Friends = 20%
You can book up to 4 places using this system. For bookings beyond 4 places, please contact us and we can talk to you about a group booking rate.
If you do not have a credit card and can not pay online, please contact us and we will organise payment and registration.
Hit the drop down below to choose days and how many you are booking for and the price will update.
Have a go and try pro lenses with your Canon or Nikon camera body OR use ours.
Digital photo post production
We will spend a short little while discussing digital photo post production and workflow so you can focus on those great shots.
Inclusions & benefits
Inclusions; what you get as part of this Australian digital photography course.
- A super fun photography filled weekend in some amazing locations.
- Improved photography knowledge & practical photography tips and skills.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, each day at some of Canberra’s most photographic locations.
- An esh photography goodie bag including notebook, USB drive, pen, water bottle and refreshments.
- The opportunity to meet and connect with other fellow photography enthusiasts.
- Personal constructive feedback on your photography.
- Opportunity to join our I love photography group for ongoing interactive photography fun and learning.